Smarter Communication. Better Patient Experience.
Anyone who’s ever had a loved one in surgery knows how emotionally and physically taxing it can be to get updates. And, for care providers, trying to track down family members to deliver news is time that could be better spent on critical points of care.
Vital Link™ Surgery Status Update takes the stress out of waiting. With Vital Link™ Surgery Status Update, Healthcare personnel can track the status of all active patients, deliver regular updates, and notify families when it’s time to return to the waiting room all from a single, HIPAA-compliant web application.
Now, families are free to leave the waiting room and visit other areas of the hospital, knowing that updates will be sent directly to their mobile devices. And that means less stress in the waiting room, a better experience for patients and their families, and maximum surgery center efficiency.
The Difference Is In The Details
- Saves staff time by eliminating the need to track down family members for status updates
- Minimizes disruption due to incoming query calls from off-site family members
- Improves communication between staff through shared patient status information
- Ramps up the clinical team’s productivity by focusing more time on meaningful communications
- Assures better post-operative outcome through automated follow-up reminders